- Up to 300 meters of fire-proofed cheesecloth and hardware for hanging.
- Final animations on DVD(s) (NTSC or PAL) to be projected
- Potentially one video projector for single-event installations
- 1-4 video projectors and respective wall/ceiling mounting hardware (minimum of 2000 lumens each)
- 1-4 DVD players and respective AV cables.
- 2 channel speaker system with 4 speakers and wiring (at least 40w each)
- Minimum of 500 sq ft. space (up to over 4000 sq ft.) with minimum width of 12’
- Ceilings at least 10 feet (negotiable)
- Ability to control all light in surrounding space (i.e. heavy blinds in case of windows for daytime viewing)
- Can be installed in exterior spaces for single-event evening performances, including live video-mixing by artist
- At least one assistant on-site for 8 hours to help install
- Any available honorarium to cover travel expenses to and from Montreal to install/perform work.